Do you like to dive into code, to come up with new solutions and would you like to see these solutions implemented in our robots? Would you like to engage in the innovation of smart robotics that can make a difference for our customers? Do you enjoy working with software within robotics? Perhaps you are our new Developer!
Within Smart Robotics you will work on the development of our smart software in cooperation with your colleagues, within one of our multidisciplinary product teams. Using the scrum method, you will work on the set goals together. Daily stand-ups ensure that all colleagues are in sync and that the sprint planning is accomplished succesfully. Did you recently enter the labor market? Or do you have several years of experience? With the extension of our team we have positions available within several teams.
Do you recognize yourself in the following?
• You are a real team player and enjoy working together with your scrum team to realize goals.
• You have good programming skills in C++ and Python and you know your way around Linux. Experience with ROS is a plus.
• You have affinity with robotics. Experience with robotics projects is a plus.
• You graduated from a relevant technological HBO/WO study (e.g. Computer Science).
Let’s introduce ourselves
Smart Robotics develops robot independent smart software for cobots. These cobots can be used in various areas of the logistics- and production process. With this concept we respond to the need for flexible robotics in various markets. After starting as the ’employment agency for robots’ a few years ago, we nowadays serve customers all over the world. The strong and flexible culture emerged at the start of Smart Robotics is still present within our team.
You will enjoy the following benefits:
• Flexible working hours
• The possibility to work 32, 36 or 40 hours
• 30 days off; whenever you desire
• Full commuting allowance
• We pay 2/3 of your pension
• An enthusiastic team, great team outings, friday afternoon drinks and unlimited fun.
Are you enthusiastic? So are we! We look forwart to receiving your motivation and cv.
Acquisition based on this vacancy is not appreciated