A good internal infrastructure is needed to ensure that processes within Smart Robotics run smoothly. Think about the Git server, build servers and Docker registries, and how these cooperate and are integrated in the development processes.
For our robots, the ICT structure is of great importance. By monitoring the online status of our robots, we can prevent possible errors proactively, and the collected data can be used to identify improvements in our products. We are looking for a DevOps Engineer (IT Architect/IT System Administrator) who is ready to take the lead in this process.
Let’s introduce ourselves
Smart Robotics develops robot independent smart software for cobots. These cobots can be used in various areas of the logistics- and production process. With this concept we respond to the need for flexible robotics in various markets. After starting as the ’employment agency for robots’ a few years ago, we nowadays serve customers all over the world. The strong and flexible culture emerged at the start of Smart Robotics is still present within our team.
What will you be working on?
- You will be part of the development team and develop new (web)applications a.o. for the online monitoring of the status of our robots in the field, the centralized logging of data and the automatic updates of robots in the field.
- You will be responsible for the installation, configuration, management and security of existing (Git server, build servers and Docker registries) and the above mentioned new applications on our servers.
- In cooperation with external parties, you will be responsible for the proactive management of the technical infrastructure, computer systems, networks and telephones.
- Together with the application developers, you are responsible for CI/CD pipelines to maintain a high code quality.
What we offer you
- Flexible working hours
- The possibility to work 32, 36 or 40 hours
- 30 days off; whenever you desire
- Full commuting allowance
- We pay 2/3 of your pension
- An enthusiastic team, great team outings, friday afternoon drinks and unlimited fun.
This is you
- You have experience with IT and Linux. Experience with Gitlab, Docker, Grafana, InfluxDB, on-premise server clusters and container orchestration is a plus.
- You graduated from a HBO study aimed at IT.
- You enjoy working independently, but you also perform well cooperating with others.
- You are service-oriented, take initiative and you have a high problem-solving ability.
- You have good oral and written skills.
Enthusiastic? So are we! We look forward to receiving your motivation and cv.