Because of our fast growth we are looking for a software development talent. Within your role as engineer you will mostly work with existing systems, where testing is important. You are the chain between hardware, software and control and like to switch between these components.
This is you!
- Working with and testing existing systems enthusiasts you.
- You like to work with low level components (drivers, kinematics).
- When working in a team you are a ‚tower of strength‘.
- You don’t run from challenges and like to bring your work to the next level.
- You are not only enthusiastic about designing, but also about implementing it.
Do you have a technical HBO/WO education and good programming skills? Do you have experience with Python and/or C++, are you mathematically strong and is robotics the sector you will feel at home in? Then we are looking for you!
Are you ready to develop yourself and work in a dynamic and growing organization? You will be part of a young and energetic team, where you get the opportunity and independence to fill in your role. There is a fun and collegiate atmosphere at our office and we regularly make time for joint team activities.
Wat hebben we te bieden?
- We have flexible working hours; a good balance between work and your private life is important to us.
- We offer you the possibility to develop yourself in several areas.
- Good work conditions including; a good pension plan, 30 days off and travel- and expenses allowance.
- A great team with helpful and fun colleagues. Job satisfaction is most important, and successes will be celebrated!
Enthusiastic? So are we! We would love to receive your CV and motivation letter.