Below you will find the Smart Robotics privacy statement. This privacy statement covers personal data collected or used by Smart Robotics B.V., Smart Robotics Packaging B.V., Smart Robotics Logistics B.V., and Smart Robotics Holding B.V.
Smart Robotics processes personal data obtained through your use of our services or the services we represent and/or because you provide them to us.
For what purpose and on what basis we process personal data
If you use the Smart Robotics website, or if you contact us, it is possible that you provide or have provided personal data to us on you own initiative via the contact form.
Smart Robotics processes personal data for the execution of an agreement or at the request of the subject for the conclusion of an agreement. In this context, we ask you to provide us with personal data for the following purposes:
- Maintaining customer relations.
- Facilitating access to information.
- Improving communication.
- Advising, communicating and dealing with requests and orders made by you and/or your organization with us and/or our principals.
- Providing After Sales Service for the systems and services provided by us.
- To deliver goods and services to you.
- When we are legally obliged to do so.
The personal data we process
When we collect and use your personal data, we process the following data:
- First and last name.
- Function and department.
- Name and address of the organization you work for.
- Business telephone number.
- Private telephone number, if you have provided it to us.
- Business email address.
- Private email address, if you have provided it to us.
- Information about products and services that you (as an organization) have purchased.
Personal data for recruitment and selection
Because Smart Robotics also uses its website as a recruitment tool, it is possible that during a visit you send your curriculum vitae to firstname.lastname@example.org via the job application form. The personal data you provide in the context of recruitment and selection will only be used for the following purposes:
- For recruitment and selection purposes.
- For communication purposes; for example, to make an appointment for an introductory- or job interview.
Special personal data
Smart Robotics does not ask you for special personal data, unless it is legally required for the recruitment of personnel. Special personal data are, for example, data on religion or belief, race of ethnic group, political preference, physical or mental health, sexual preferences, criminal records or membership of a trade union. We advise you to not provide these types of special personal data.
Sharing personal data with third parties
Smart Robotics does not sell personal data to third parties. We provide personal data only if this is necessary for the execution of our work or to comply with a legal obligation. With organizations we ask to process your data, we conclude a data processing agreement to ensure the same level of security and confidentiality of your data. Smart Robotics B.V. remains responsible for these processing operations.
If your approval is legally required or we believe that your approval is appropriate depending on the circumstances, we will ask for your approval before we share your personal data.
Retention period of personal data
Smart Robotics does not store your personal data longer than necessary for the realization of the aforementioned purposes, unless these data are necessary for the fulfillment of a legal obligation to retain. The retention period of your personal data depends on the purpose for which it is processed and can therefore be different for each of the goals.