As Product Owner for Smart Robotics’ Palletizing team, you will be responsible for the development of the roadmap. You take ownership of product optimization and will therefore work closely together with the development team. Furthermore, you play a significant role when it comes to the cooperation with other internal stakeholders,such as the product teams, as well as the market and external partners.
Your market knowledge is key to this role. You create a vision for the Palletizing team and you manage the backlog of the product. As a result, the team is able to focus on getting the most value out of our product. You are a professional who has multiple years of experience as a Product Owner. You are able to grasp the bigger picture of our technology. You are a team player, however with a critical scope and not afraid to challenge your colleagues!
Do you recognize yourself in the following?
- You have a clear and straightforward vision. You know how to substantiate the important matters gained from various sources.
- You are not afraid to make decisions and have the ability to convince your colleagues to come along.
- You are open-minded and an approachable sparring partner with strong communication skills.
- You have a great sense of responsibility and you are result-driven.
- You have completed a BSc or MSc.
- Besides, you have 5 years of relevant work experience in a Product Owner-related role.
- You have a good understanding of English, both written and spoken. Dutch would be an advantage.
Let’s introduce ourselves
Smart Robotics develops intelligent software for the fast and flexible deployment of robots in logistics-and production processes worldwide. Even though we work with software and cobots a lot, we believe colleagues are of great importance. We share an open mindset and value transparency and flexibility. You will become part of an innovative, dynamic and above all welcoming business environment.. Working together is key to Smart Robotics; together contribute to a future in which humans cooperate seamlessly with robots.
You will enjoy the following benefits:
- Flexible working hours and the possibility to work from home.
- The possibility to work 32, 36 or 40 hours
- 30 days off; whenever you desire
- Full commuting allowance
- We pay 2/3 of your pension
- An enthusiastic team, great team outings, Friday afternoon drinks and unlimited fun.
Enthusiastic? So are we! We look forward to receiving your motivation and cv.
Acquisition in response to this vacancy is not appreciated.