Do you have experience as a Scrum Master and are you ready to dive into this new role? Will you become the Scrum guru of Smart Robotics? Then we are looking for you and we cannot wait to welcome you! At Smart Robotics you will work as a Scrum Master within our core- and product teams. Under your guidance, the team will work on the goals set using the Scrum framework.You increase the agility of the teams by communicating with them to optimize their performance. You investigate what is needed to develop professionals on an individual or team level, and facilitate the steps they should take to achieve this.
Do you recognize yourself in the following?
- You have a minimum of four years experience as Scrum Master within software development teams (Minimum PSM 2 certified) and you have a passion for Agile and Scrum. Besides, you have experience in using frameworks such as SAFe.
- You have excellent communication skills and you enjoy communicating at different levels.
- You feel good in a coaching role and you strive to help the Product Owner, the Development team and the organization improve their skills in ‘agile’ working.
- You will ensure the Agile method within Smart Robotics will be optimized further. You are able to continuously motivate the team.
- Team spirit and a good team dynamic are of great importance to you. It is the basis from which you operate. You will ensure that the cooperation within your team as well as between different teams will be improved.
- You enjoy working together with the other Scrum Masters within Smart Robotics to take the Agile method to the next level.
- You are not afraid to take the lead within this role and you feel at liberty to fulfill this role in a creative way.
- You have good knowledge of the English language. Smart Robotics is a Dutch company with an international character and internatinional employees.
Let’s introduce ourselves
Smart Robotics develops robot independent, intelligent software for cobots. These cobots can be used in various areas of the logistics- and production process. With this concept we respond to the need for flexible robotics in various markets. After having started as the ’employment agency for robots’ a few years ago, we nowadays serve customers all over the world. The strong and flexible culture emerged at the start of Smart Robotics is still present within our team.
You will enjoy the following benefits:
- Flexible working hours
- The possibility to work 32, 36 or 40 hours
- 30 days off; whenever you desire
- Full commuting allowance
- We pay 2/3 of your pension
- An enthusiastic team, great team outings, Friday afternoon drinks and unlimited fun.
Enhusiastic? So are we! We look forward to receiving your motivation and cv.