Within palletizing, we have developed the Smart Palletizer: a flexible and compact end-of-line cobot solution for the palletizing of products. For this robot solution, we are looking for a Senior Sales Manager Palletizing who is up for an exciting challenge in a dynamic, innovative and international business setting! In this role you are primarily responsible for expanding, building and maintaining relationships with customers and partners for our Palletizer suite.
Despite your years of experience in the field, you still have the appetite to close deals and this motivates you to bring our Sales team to the next level! You have the ability to manage and inspire our team of Business Development partners who are responsible for the full sales process of our innovative product. You know how to develop sales strategies and you always aim for the establishment of sustainable relationships. You are driven to optimize our sales channels and increase the sales effort. Next to our internal sales team, you also overlook our indirect sales channels via distributors and sales agents. Finally, you manage our online sales and long-tail marketing strategy.
Your additional responsibilities are:
- Accountability to set sales targets of the product with the ultimate goal to achieve market leadership in palletizing.
- Translation of company strategic goals into tangible goals for the sales force.
- Next to expanding the business, you simultaneously pay attention to the reporting and monitoring process for improvement of performance.
- Executing and fine-tuning the developed ‘go-to-market’ model and continuously review new developments aligned with the overall business stragey.
- Ensuring that required systems and processes are in place to measure, manage and report on the global commercial activity as the business scales.
- Developing the Sales team quality and output, professionalizing sales processes, feedback processes to the R&D organization and improve the internal reporting to the management team.
- Driving the business model change from one-off sales, including hardware, to fully recurring-revenue software based contracts.
- Being an ambassador for both internal and external stakeholders.
What do you bring to this role?
- Over 10 years of experience as a Sales Manager, preferably in a International, SAAS environment and in scale-up companies.
- Completed Bachelor Degree, preferably in a relevant direction.
- Over 5 years of team management experience.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to level with internal and external stakeholders.
- Fluency in both English and Dutch, German would be a plus.
- You are both a hunter and farmer.
- Attention to team building is part of your success!
- High in energy and ability to motivate others!
- Willingness to travel
Let’s introduce ourselves
Smart Robotics develops intelligent software for the fast and flexible deployment of robots in logistics-and production processes worldwide. Even though we work with software and cobots a lot, we believe colleagues are of great importance. We share an open mindset and value transparency and flexibility. You will become part of an innovative, dynamic and above all welcoming business environment. Working together is key to Smart Robotics; together we contribute to a future in which humans cooperate seamlessly with robots.
You will enjoy the following benefits:
- Bonus Scheme
- Flexible working hours and the possibility to work from home
- 30 days off; whenever you desire
- Company car
- Laptop and phone
- We pay 2/3 of your pension
- An enthusiastic team, great team outings, Friday afternoon drinks and unlimited fun.
Enthusiastic? So are we! We look forward to receiving your motivation and cv.
We like to give you the time to apply over the Holidays and start reviewing your application as of 4 January 2021.