Do you like to dive into new techniques and do you continuously follow technological developments? Are you a software developer in heart and soul? Perhaps you are our new Software Developer! Did you recently enter the labour market or do you already have several years of experience as a software developer? Within our growing team we have several job openings!
As a Software Developer, you will work on the development of our intelligent software in cooperation with your colleagues, within one of our multidisciplinary product-or core teams. Together, you will work on set goals using the Scrum method. Daily stand-ups ensure that all colleagues are in sync and that the sprint planning will be fulfilled successfully. Python, ROS and C++, among others, will be used in your daily work.
Within this challenging role, you contribute to our intelligent Smart Robotics software to allow for the programming of robots and applications to become faster, easier and more fun. You will be focussing on cool themes such as:
- Efficient algorithms, motion planning, computer vision, action planning, deep learning and robot control
- System design for complex applications
Do you recognize yourself in the following
- You are a team player and enjoy working together with your Scrum team to realize goals.
- You have good programming skills in C++ and Python and you know your way around Linux. Experience with ROS is a plus.
- You have at least 5 years of work experience as a Software Developer
- You have affinity with robotics. Experience with robotics projects is a plus.
- You graduated from a relevant technological hbo/wo study (e.g. Computer Science).
Let’s introduce ourselves
Smart Robotics develops robot independent, intelligent software for cobots. These cobots can be used in various areas of the logistics- and production process. With this concept we respond to the need for flexible robotics in various markets. After having started as the ’employment agency for robots’ a few years ago, we nowadays serve customers all over the world. The strong and flexible culture emerged at the start of Smart Robotics is still present within our team.
You will enjoy the following benefits:
- Flexible working hours
- The possibility to work 32, 36 or 40 hours
- 30 days off; whenever you desire
- Full commuting allowance
- We pay 2/3 of your pension
- An enthusiastic team, great team outings, friday afternoon drinks and unlimited fun.
Enhusiastic? So are we! We look forward to receiving your motivation and cv.
Acquisition in response to this vacancy is not appreciated.